Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Pure brilliance

Absolutely loved it. One of the best parodies I've ever seen.

Zelda: Heroic Rage 9 Zelda: Heroic Rage 9

...

I suppose it is a flash movie so it's not supposed to make sense.. But there were just too many things that just would never happen, like white deity link, never fought ganondorf or ganon, but only the skullkid and majora's mask from majoras mask. And yes, there is other appearances of the white tunic in other zelda games, but nothing official says it is white deity link. Another thing, ganon never breathed fire nor did it shoot energy balls like ganondorf or PHANTOM ganon. Ganon only ever looked like that in the cartoon series, which was only vaguely based on the game. I could go on as well...

FF7 - Gold Saucer FF7 - Gold Saucer

Epic.

Another awesome remix! Nicely done with the electric guitar and piano mix. Very smooth in the transition!

Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007 Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007

Nicely done.

When I first heard the intro with the guitar it was quite impressive, and it suits well through the actual song. However a little towards the end it misses part of the beat, but it's still great! I wouldn't actually mind replacing the original theme with your remix.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks, and yeah, I do agree towards the end the song sort of loses it's momentum, although it's not that bad imo. :p

Thanks for the review.

PS: Lol, I might try that myself one of these days and see how that works out. ;p